[pct-l] What will you do with all those photos???

stillroaming pct at delnorteresort.com
Thu Feb 8 19:28:01 CST 2007

That's on my list.

The idea will be to have a very vanilla means of creating slide shows. No
banners, no fluff, just a large image window with navigation buttons
(previous, next, etc). A journalist will be able to select photos when
creating a slide show (from their own journal) and save that slide show for
further use.

The big advantage is, anywhere you have internet access you'll be able to
present your slideshow. You may have to drag a projector along for larger
groups, though.

Imagine a WiFi neighborhood, projecting your trip on the side of the
Starbucks building with your portable projector.....

Ok, maybe not.

Scott