[pct-l] Huge Powerlines Crossing the PCT in San DiegoCounty

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 21:01:25 CST 2007

Maybe you're right Don, but what you have described is not what is on the table as of what was presented yesterday at a California Public Utilities Comission's hearing.  Quite a few options and alternatives are still alive.  Could be they were presenting misinformation.  Could be I'm wrong too.

The hearing is for anyone to express concerns and make suggestions.  Your insights and opinions may be valuable.  Please join the crowd and sign up to speak for three minutes.  I guarantee your views will be listened to by more than just the pannels.

Another major concern is Anza Borrego State Park.