[pct-l] Super Light Stuff Sacks

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 01:41:36 CST 2007

Hey Wafflecone!
Well I thought it would have been a good trailname.

What disease?  My actions are perfectly normal

$$$$$$$$$$$$s are important for me.  I bought my Cubenfiber and made a
tarp/poncho.  2.5 ounces and it's 8 1/2 feet long with a lot of bells and
whistles.  It was the same design as the spincloth one you saw in
Washington.  I believe I got the Cubenfiber from www.questoutfitters.com.
May not be listed on the website but you can call to order.

Stuff sacks are real easy to make.  There's simple plans online.  I have
enough cubenfiber left over to make a stuff sack.
Instead of spectra, if you use a thicker braided fishing line it weighs
about zero.

My only current stuff sack is my spincloth food sack (with the braided line
drawstring).  I bought some www.Gossamergear.com spincloth ground cloths and
have inexpensive material to work with.

Warner Springs Monty