[pct-l] NunatakUSA Bag Report

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Feb 6 19:09:10 CST 2007

Most everything in use today is based upon borrowings from earlier
ideas. Often each person contributes a little something original or
different. And unless Jardine claims "intellectual property" or patent
or such, just call it adapted or based on or whatever.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>