[pct-l] regear

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at citlink.net
Sun Feb 4 20:18:50 CST 2007

Monty..
They're both off trail, but do have outfitters....
After Tahoe, there's Chester, roughly 6 miles, easy hitch, I hear, from the trail.  Returning to the trail, the T.H, is 5.1 miles west of where Hwy 89 splits from Hwy 36.  *9 goes south and 36 continues west.
Then Mount Shasta City has more than one outfitter, I'm told.  Are We There Yet would know better than I...but the neat thing here is the shuttle bus that runs from Dunsmuir/Castella area to Mt .Shasta City.  Makes life much easier.
Georgi