[pct-l] Walking back through WA after successful thru-hike?

Patrick Beggan meta474 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 22:59:31 CST 2007

Thanks for the info, guys. Sounds like this is what I'll do --
carrying 7 or 8 days worth of food from Stehekin the first time I come
through, enough to turn around and come back, that won't be too bad. I
can probably get a friend of mine to pick me up in Wenatchee, for that
matter.

This is a great help -- transport info like this isn't in Yogi's guide
so it's good to know.