[pct-l] All i want for xmas

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 23 23:00:55 CST 2007

All i want for xmas is the old PCT-l, the old PCT-l, the old PCT-l
  All i want for xmas is the old PCT-l. When friends were friends
  even when we did not always agree we all stayed on as friends
  and now i hardly recognize who these new folks even are anymore

  All i want for xmas is the old PCT-l, the old PCT-l, the old PCT-l
  All i want for xmas is the old PCT-l. There used to be respect here
  for the folks who had hiked the trail and only wanted to share their
  knowledge and experience with the new folks who asked for info

  All i ........ well by now you know the first line...............................
  All i want for xmas is the old PCT-l. Just seeing who these posts were
  from you knew someone was trying to be helpful not spiteful like now
  oh where have all the good folks gone, where have all the good folks gone

  All i .............................................
  All i want for xmas is the old PCT-l. So now the remaining faithful folks
  still read the posts to watch and see the few bits of useful tidbits and then
  repost these to the missing folks who have given up reading the PCT-l

  All i .............................................
  All i want for xmas is the old PCT-l. Its hard to wish the folks on line a
  Merry Xmas when you don't even know who they are or even if you do
  know them do you want to wish them the same wishes we used to send

  All i want for xmas is the old PCT-L. Well it is the time of year when folks
  try to be nice to everyone so i guess it won't hurt me either to try and
  be nice to everyone here and maby 2008 will be a better year here on PCT-l

  PS to all my old friends not on line here any more, hopefully someone will
  pass on to them  this wish for a Merry Xmas and a great 2008........
  Meadow Claus