[pct-l] guide books...

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Wed Dec 19 11:37:01 CST 2007

In a message dated 12/19/2007 7:55:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
crnowine at yahoo.com writes:

Hello  all.  I think I remember reading lately that the CA guide books were
going to be updated in '08...  I wrote to the PCTA and asked them if that  was
true, and was told no.  I plan on hiking in '09, so want to know if I  should
get the books now, or wait for a rumored  update.

Even if there is an update I doubt it will change all that much and
addendums are available at Wilderness Press online.

Sly