[pct-l] Velcro Tape

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Tue Dec 18 19:47:50 CST 2007

Another great idea for extra security in your shelter. I still carry
around the stakes that Henry Shires sent with my Double Rainbow- they
seem to work great-- or, if no wind, I go with the freestanding set up,
which is why I got the Double Rainbow in the first place-- for the
versatility. ;) It gives me access to campsites that many others cannot
use.

I also carry foam ear plugs- a couple of pair of them, in fact. Great
additions to anyone's gear list!! Switchback strikes again with some
terrific ideas!! Thanks!!

KG