[pct-l] RE; Mountain House Pro Pack Meals

Marge marge at prothman.org
Tue Dec 18 15:16:33 CST 2007

Mountain House Pro Pack Meals have always been my favorites. As a rule I Am
hiking and sharing with someone else, so we use the 2 serving packet and
include it with something else such as instant potatoes with the beef stew
over the top.  Yummy.
They are light weight and all you ad is boiling water.

I have gotten into the habit of; first having some soup "Top Ramen", this
seems to get the liquids into us. Then the main course and then dessert
which I never get tired of is the Jello instant(sugar free) pudding Which
you add powdered milk and water .Comes in lots of different flavors.

Cheers,
Marge the Old gal