[pct-l] Getting Fleeced

Alden Dale alden at cedar-creek.com
Mon Dec 17 15:54:29 CST 2007

Marmot dri-clime windhshirt!

Its not exactly a fleece, but the inside is fleece lined. I found,
for the comfort and and warmth, per ounce, they're a better
investment. THe inside (of mine at least, I think the new ones are
the same) is soft and nice, just a like a fleece. Also, mine rolls up
smaller.

I am a convert from fleece. I used to take a fleece everywhere, but
since I started using a dri-clime, there is no going back for me.

Good luck on whatever you decide.

Alden