[pct-l] Getting Fleeced

stewjohns at comcast.net stewjohns at comcast.net
Mon Dec 17 15:26:17 CST 2007

Greetings all,

My next big back-packing purchase is going to be a fleece pullover and fleece
pants.  You know, for hanging around camp and getting comfortable when the temps
go down a bit.  I'm looking for suggestions on where to buy.  I'm not looking
for a jacket, but rather a pullover or zip up fleece shirt, and also pants.  I
am not looking for any salvation army stuff, so that leaves out a couple of
members (You know who you are).  Also, price is no object, and I would sort of
like it to look nice too.  I have perused the web, but I just can't make a
decision.  What do you all wear?

Doc Holiday