[pct-l] Fwd: Re: OT - Top PCT-L posters for 2007

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 14:30:53 CST 2007

g l <gailpl2003 at yahoo.com> wrote: Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 12:26:47 -0800 (PST)
From: g l <gailpl2003 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [pct-l] OT - Top PCT-L posters for 2007
To: hiker97 at aol.com

 If you cut back it will be a huge loss to the hiker community.  Don't you dare!!!

hiker97 at aol.com wrote: gl wites: I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my parents, my fans and my hiker-trash friends for this honor.....................And I promise to try harder next year for First Place!  Look out SB!

 561 : hiker97 at aol.com
 307 : donna l-rod saufley
 291 : reinhold metzger
 278 : tortoise
 251 : montypct
 177 : g l
 176 : asabat
 Switchback replies: Say, the only reason I am writing this is to increase my lead.  I hear my prize is a swift kick in the butt.  Okay, I promise to cut back.

 I thank you for your attention and support.

 More new features than  ever.  Check out the new AOL Mail!

Be a better friend, newshound, and  know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.