[pct-l] Holiday Backpacker Gifts

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Dec 13 08:51:02 CST 2007

_gailpl2003 at yahoo.com_ (mailto:gailpl2003 at yahoo.com)  writes:  I  might be
able to go with everything except the Petzl Headlamp..........3 TRIPLE  A
BATTERIES????  I don't think so..........I'll stick with my Petzl E+Lite  headlamp
with 2 watch batteries.  The weight is less than one oz WITH  batteries.  And/
or my Gossamer Gear Photon light...attachable to  hat....way cool and sooooo
light.
Switchback replies: Yes, I have a E+Lite too.  It is very  nice.  I just like
the other one a little better.  I use lithium  batteries and it is nice and
light too.  I have my Photon on my neck cord  along with my lip balm, compass,
whistle, knife, and medical card (listing my  medicines and emergency data).
It is a great backup  light.