[pct-l] TRAIL FASHION

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Dec 12 09:18:26 CST 2007

Nahh,
Pink fuzzy slippers  &  black silk lingerie look good on you Switchback.
I don't think think they would look so good on me.
I think I will look better in a grass skirt & combat boots...you know,
the hard-core look.

Say Switchback, talking about hiking wardrobes, maybe we should have a
hiker fashion show at the Kick-off, you know, like we planned last year
until the Wagon Master nixed the idea.
I could model the grass skirt in combat boots, Stillroaming could model
his ankle length overcoat and you would bring down the house when you
come strutting down the runway in your black silk lingerie and fuzzy
pink camp slippers, with the band playing the stripper and fire works
over head, and broadcast live by all the major TV networks.
Yes, this will be a huge success, we will be the envy of the AT  &
CDT...hikers will flock to the Kick-off from all over the world
I can see big bucks in this for the Kick-off...run it by the Wagon
Master again and see if you can get his approval.

Yes, I am so exited about this I can't sleep at night.

JMT Reinhold
Your grass skirt in combat boots trail companion