[pct-l] 2008 PCT April Kickoff Announcement

cvano at tmail.com cvano at tmail.com
Tue Dec 11 17:29:49 CST 2007

Hmm.  I think I might have done that.  Course its taken the better part
of 30 years.  What about a short SLOW hikers certificate?  Now with the
frostbite, it'll probably be spring before I see another two miles on
any trail.

Signed; Old Three Toes, AKA Two Toes Dragon, AKA Frosty, AKA Hitch in my
Get Along...

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 9:31 am, Hiker97 at aol.com wrote:
> Lake Morena 2008: Besides certificates suitable for displaying for
> attending Switchback's SuperSecrets of Backpacking seminar, I will also
> be distributing very beautiful Triple Crown Certificates.
>
> These will be from the American Short Distance Hiker's Association.
> Anyone on their word of honor that has hiked at least 2 miles on the
> PCT, CDT, and AT will be eligible for one.  These will be personally
> signed by me and not some machine.  The obvious collector's value need
> not be explained.
>
> I thank you for your attention.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Switchback the Trail Pirate
>
> President of the American Short Distance Hiker's Association
>
> PS: If the WagonMaster says I cannot do this, then forget it.

> See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.
It's not the Mountain that we conquer,
but Ourselves.  Anon.

Chris ~ S/V Drifter
Anacortes, WA. ~~~_/) ~~~