[pct-l] Triple Crown Award

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 17:07:17 CST 2007

BaWaHaHa....

I would have no objection to this, although I'm not sure I can say the same for the fish.  Besides, it would have to be approved by SB the TP  (not to be confused with TP use on the trail).  We should await his feedback before lifting, er, uh, I mean, buying, a large metal pot.

The innovation of hikers never ceases to amaze me.  Thank you.

Wheeew

Joel Ramey <joel.ramey at gmail.com> wrote: You could do a makeshift jacuzzi by using an air stone from an aquarium, and a large metal pot, filled with hot water.