[pct-l] The Long Suffering Mrs. Switchback

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Dec 9 14:32:57 CST 2007

_gailpl2003 at yahoo.com_ (mailto:gailpl2003 at yahoo.com)  writes:  Better be
careful with that one Donna.  It sounds good in theory, but  women who subscribe
to that philosophy may wind up abused or worse..........  healthy "love of
self" has to factor in too..........Love does NOT bear ALL  things....Just ask
Nicole Brown Simpson.......
I would agree.  It is like our feelings for the trail and  specifically the
PCT.  I have always felt that first thing in love is  respect.  Then
unselfishness.  Everything else easily follows.   Just IMHO.

Anonymous Poster