[pct-l] Anyone want to help a rookie?

Elizabeth Grunch lucylouise14 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 12:22:23 CST 2007

I am enjoying reading your very humerus, sometimes very informative posts on the pct mass mailings.  I, am a newbie with out one of the fancy nicknames nor do I have a personal account of a thru-hike.  BUT, I am fixin' to change that come June of 2008.  But I need help - I am a 31 year old teacher and a coach.  Divorced - sports and nature lover - I currently live in Michigan but was raised in northern Idaho.  I have 2 months off in the summer - so I am planning on hiking just Oregon and Washington.  Anyone want to help this newbie out, I would love any advice.  My email is lucylouise14 at yahoo.com - Look forward to having some of your wisdom and humor guide me to success.  Thanks