[pct-l] Switchback's Operation Results Announcement

Liz Mares azlazorra1 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 20:22:57 CST 2007

I agree!!!!   I especially liked the sentiments to Swichback's wife!  Ha-Ha!  Yes, the Ole Pirate with the Bionic Knees will be more trouble now than ever before!

  Anyhow, we're so glad your surgery went well!

  ~~La Zorra~~

"Donna \"L-Rod\" Saufley" <dsaufley at sprynet.com> wrote:
    body{font-family: Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color: #ffffff;color: black;}      File this one under:  YOU CAN'T KEEP A GOOD MAN DOWN!!!
  I'm glad you're conscious and alert enough to type.  Recover soon, dear friend.  And, much support and well wishes are sent to your wife, too.
  L-Rod