[pct-l] New PCTatlas maps

Eric Payne vaporjourney at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 19:48:13 CST 2007

Has anyone see the new So Cal map posted at www.pctatlas.com ?  The map
looks promising, and I look forward to seeing the rest of the trail when he
gets finished with them.  Could someone please compare this map to the maps
included in the guidebooks popular on the trail?  I"m assuming that this guy
is making these since the available maps are less than perfect.  Perhaps
since it's done by a previous thru-hiker, these maps will meet the demands
of hikers, and be more complete than any other available maps?  If these are
indeed going to be better than those in the books, then I'll just skip the
books and support a smaller company with better maps.