[pct-l] Binoculars

JoAnn jomike at cot.net
Wed Dec 5 13:51:36 CST 2007

In going through the pockets of the back side of the front seat of my car, I came across a pair of Binolux binoculars. I think they'd been there for a year or more.

I so hope all those I (or my husband Emory) have helped primarily with transportation over the past years see this and the Binolux get to their rightful owner. I vaguely remember someone (a gal) calling me a few years back inquiring if I'd found her binoculars. I looked and looked and obviously missed them, till now.

Just a reminder I'm in extreme northern CA and cover sections o, p, q and r. If you've been here and their yours, let me know. 530-905-0507.