[pct-l] Bearikade rental

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 21:46:52 CST 2007

At last year's PCT KO, I suggested to Sherri Lisius (NPS person) that
they might make some rentals available to PCT hikers at some
convenient (for a thru-hiker) point (Hiker Heaven, maybe?)  prior to
Sierra entry.  We then exchanged a some emails on the subject, but I
haven't heard anything since May.  Probably died in the bureaucracy.
I just sent off an email follow-up

It later occurred to me that their cans were Garcias, and perhaps no
PCT thru-hiker would carry the weight.