[pct-l] Bearikade rental

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 15:07:25 CST 2007

In adsaufley at sprynet.com writes:

Unfortunately, since we already had BV400s and I was so excited to  finally
get going on our hike that I did not ask how much they cost to rent,  or how
the program worked. My bad. But maybe someone out there knows about  this
program and can share the info.

I rented one at TM for the JMT when I went to pick up my permit and  it was
$5 total for the hike.  They take your credit card and will charge  you $75 if
it's not mailed back on time.  Make sure you tell them how  long you'll need
it.  Once I finished I just mailed it back.

I'm not sure how this would work for a PCT hiker...

Sly