[pct-l] Marmot Precip. update

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Dec 3 18:41:03 CST 2007

I washed my Marmot Precip rain parka in TechWash. Then applied TX
waterproofing.
This helped. I tried the parka in the shower last night and it still
leaks in the neck area.
Looking at the inside of the parket, it seems some of the laminate
lining or whatever has come off. There are little bare patches.

Guess it is time for a replacement.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>