[pct-l] rainwear-skirt/pants

V Hurst vjl_47 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 13:26:30 CST 2007

Sorry I"m a day behind reading ..I just couldn't get through them last nite too busy!! So the rainskirt (which DOES go with fuzzy pink slippers) looks just like a silnylon tube with elastic at the top?!!?? Why not just use a garbage bag which is what I"ve planned on using? Are there too many prickly things on trail? and the bag can be used as a WOW!!! actual garbage bag if needed.. :) this is my favorite piece of all purpose gear which I always carry 2 of...

vera

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs