[pct-l] RE.Trail Maintenance

Judson judsonwb at jeffnet.org
Thu Aug 30 19:50:40 CDT 2007

Well, nothing's impossible- if we can put men on the moon and dive to the bottom of the seas, surely we have the ability to construct and maintain a trail around a mountain. The cost is what's prohibitive, not the actual physical possibility of a trail existing there. In a perfect world, weekly massages would be part of the national health plan and trail would be overfunded.

Judson
Ashland, which is getting pounded at the moment by a large t-storm