[pct-l] RECORD SECTION HIKES

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Aug 28 18:26:07 CDT 2007

Steel-Eye, you've got me beat.

I didn't start hiking the JMT until 1973 and just did a 5½ miles up and
back on the PCT along Girder Creek.  I've got almost all the PCT to do
yet. I've section hiked the JMT/PCT from Tuoloumne Meadows to Guitar
Lakes and then on to the top of Whitney and out.  So I've got lots and
lots to do.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>