[pct-l] question about comfort

Linda Bakkar lbakkar at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 20:54:16 CDT 2007

My hips aren't very big, but they aren't young either.  Anymore, I can't
seem to find a comfortable position to sleep in, unless I find deep forest
duff on which to place my tent, or soft sand where I can scoop out a hip
hole before I set it up.  If it is hard ground, it takes me a long time to
relax, and I don't sleep long before I have to turn over because of the pain
in my hips.

If any of you have had this problem, what have you done to solve it?  Or at
least make it bearable?

Thanks for any suggestions you may have!

Lindy
(PCT 2008)