[pct-l] MICHELLE..................

barney rubble pct.barney at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 26 19:27:37 CDT 2007

I had the pleasure of sharing time with Scott and Michelle this summer. We sat right on the trail near Mnt. Adams for about 2 hours, eating and exchanging stories. Her and I both had severe foot ailments, while Scott was in perfect health. You were a nice part of my hike, and I am glad we crossed paths. I hope you have a great time the rest of this summer, and just remember the trail will be here long after we are gone. You will be back, I saw that in you.    Barney-ya ba da ba do