[pct-l] Yeti sighting

conniedavis at earthlink.net conniedavis at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 26 17:04:07 CDT 2007

My son Tristan and I just did a little weekend hike on the PCT--accessed it from Morse Creek just east of Chinook Pass and hiked Bear Gap-Big Crow Basin where we spent the night (with an elk with a radio collar.)

We saw Yeti this morning about 7 miles north of Chinook Pass, he was in excellent spirits and hoping to do 30 miles today.  He had been rained on at the pass last night (no rain at Big Crow Basin, lots of wind though.)

Crews have been through and the trail is in great shape.

Lookout
Class of 2005