[pct-l] Graffiti on signs since MacKenzie Pass - Sharpie Pen 'PCT

Jim & Mina minamac at finestplanet.com
Mon Aug 20 12:29:45 CDT 2007

I finished a Oregon PCT hike on the 15th and was also bummed seeing the sharpie mess on the trail signs. But on the positive side the trail was in great shape and all the folks you meet on the trail are a lot of fun. Almost all the windfall had been cut and I ran into a crew of High School Kids north of Hyatt doing trail work, a group of retired Sheriff removing trees near Milk creek and a paid crew doing a ton of work north of Ollalie lake. I hiked with Commander for about a week. Also ran into Jen,Retro, Journey, Pinball, Easymac, Coyote,Yeti, Andrew,Luke,Oregon,Cool Breeze,Teach,Georgigirl,Charlie Brown & Cardinal girl. Plus mosquitoes weren't an issue!! Great trip!
Bigfoot