[pct-l] 2007 Perseid meteor shower: Sunday, Aug 12 all night

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Mon Aug 13 13:30:57 CDT 2007

How was this in other parts?  We tried to stay up, but there just wasn't enough action in the sky to keep my eyes open.  The Milky Way and Mars (the brightest it will be for the next 150 years) were beautiful, but the meteors were scarce in our view of the sky.  I'm sure it starting getting good as soon as I turned in at midnight.

L-Rod