[pct-l] snow pack

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Tue Apr 24 13:56:55 CDT 2007

Thanks Brian for the update.....it does seem wet up here but not
unusually so this season...I have seen it wetter up here this time of
year as I said in my previous note. But thankfully it's not dry, like
the southern states are. =) Hopefully that means less fires this season.
Peace !!

Happy Trails!!
Ronnie Jo