[pct-l] Note from Idyllwild Inn

Idyllwild Inn info at idyllwildinn.com
Mon Apr 23 14:41:28 CDT 2007

Sorry about that...didn't know how much detail I should include.

We have rooms and cabins...the rooms start at $62/night + tax for 1 person
during the week and are $92/night + tax on weekends.  Our cabins start at
$79/night + tax for 2 people and go up from there depending on the size,
since we have up to a 3-bedroom cabin.  On weekends the cabins start at
$102/night + tax.  Don't forget the additional 10% off these rates.

Also, I should have noted that we have a Hiker Box in the office where
hikers can swap stuff out or drop things off and we also have hikers send
their restock packages to us and we'll hold them in the office till they
arrive.
Mailing address is:
PO Box 515
Idyllwild, CA 92549