[pct-l] Ride offered from LAX to Lake Morena

Shauna csxii at schizoaffective.org
Mon Apr 23 13:31:27 CDT 2007

I'm flying into LAX on the 27th and grabbing a rental car around  11:30am.
From there I will  stop at  some Wal-Mart somewhere  for camping supplies
and then I will drive to Lake Morena.

I expect to arrive at Lake Morena between 2pm and 4pm.

I  would love to give one person a ride, I've decided to get an economy car
instead of a Jeep so I can only take one person.    I can pick someone up
anywhere along the I-5 corridor between LA and San Deigo, you don't have to
meet me at LAX  but you must not be too far off my route.

If you want a ride let me know.    There will be two children in my car so
child-haters will not want to ride with me.    I won't demand money but if
you want to contribute for gas  that's kewl.

Shauna
http://mosswalks.blogspot.com