[pct-l] Public Notice - Rides

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Apr 22 20:38:11 CDT 2007

_Tortoise73 at charter.net_ (mailto:Tortoise73 at charter.net)  writes:  What's
this -- going in a SUV?  You should be sailing your pirate  galleon with room a
plenty.  Besides you could always throw the passengers  overboard and get more
booty that way.  ;-)
That is an excellent idea.  I remembered today that I have a cargo  carrier
for the rack on top of my SUV.  I am going to use that too.   Now I am okay
with space inside.  It is still full, but not nearly as tight  as before.

Cheers, Switchback
PS: I hate to admit this, but my wife reminded me about the  cargo carrier.
RATS!