[pct-l] I despeately need help!

ryan morvay ryanmorvay at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 19:33:20 CDT 2007

Hello all,  my name is Ryan Morvay and I will be hiking the pct from
the kickoff.  My current dilemma is as follows:  I will be arriving in
San Diego by greyhound bus on wed. afternoon (4/25).  I desperately need
a ride and a place to stay on wed. night and a ride to the border on
thurs. morning.  My previous plans fell through and I am stuck.  If
anyone can help or knows of anything I can do please let me know.  Thank you
all so much.

Ryan Morvay  2007 pct