[pct-l] Self-Arrest

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Apr 20 03:22:17 CDT 2007

Switchback,
It would not be the first time that a big company gets slapped with a
products defect law suit.

I make you a deal, Switchback,.......you go on a free slide down Half Dome,
and if the ''Wipped'' self-arrest device does not arrest you, you will go to
haven
knowing that   ''HEAVENLY  FUNERAL  HOMES''   will honor their  ''DOUBLE
DISCOUNT  TO  THRU - HIKERS''.

JMT Reinhold
Director, Heavenly Funeral Homes

Switchback writes........ I wonder why  a big company like Black Diamond
would                          leave itself open to law suites for their
Wipped self-arrest device?........