[pct-l] Marketing Ploy - Consumables

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 15:42:30 CDT 2007

_reinholdmetzger at cox.net_ (mailto:reinholdmetzger at cox.net)   writes: .......
have sacks of king size Snicker bars then, when good  looking hiker chicks
come by,......Yooohhhooo......come and get your Snicker  bar.......and then when
you lure them into your Pirates Roost  you can...aagh..aaghh...teach them all
the super secret hiking tricks you  are so famous for.
This sounds like a great idea.   But I do not remember what I am supposed to
do after I lure the hiker babes to  the Pirate table and roost. I am old and
forget things easily.  I bet it is  something cool and fun too.

Oh well, I better stick to painting  shelter stakes and weighing gear.

Switchback the Old  Rooster