[pct-l] Water Containers

arm chair armchairhiker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 10:12:12 CDT 2007

Hi Switchback,

What's a "Hiker" bag? Can you put a URL up?

-armchair

I just use the Platapus water containers.  Go to REI.com for a good
selection.  I like their "Hiker" bag for my Bionic Hydration Integration
system.  It
fits very nicely on my waist pack belt on both sides.  Then I have some
cheap
Walmart Bottle Holders for my electrolyte and protein bottle mixes.  Nice.

One issue with water containers is the filling of them easily.  I like wide
mouth containers or the "zip" opening of the Hiker bag container.  I hate
containers that are hard to fill or mix my drinks.  I am in a hurry and have
things
to do out there on the trail.

Switchback the Hydrator

unsubscribe or change options: