[pct-l] Marketing Ploy - Consumables

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 02:06:24 CDT 2007

a_sabat at cox.net_ (mailto:asabat at cox.net)  writes: Pirate  Switchback, exactly
what times will the pirate table be unmanned and all that  great booty, er,
stuff, be left unguarded?  You do sleep with your eyes  open, don't you?  Davy
Jones
Yes, I expected this type of response.  I seem to remember last year  at the
Kickoff someone put tape all around my chair, when I returned from one of  my
well deserved breaks.  I think I know who that person was too.

I will be watching all my stuff  very carefully this year.  I will secure it
when I am out and about having  fun goofing off.  I will be watchful of Trail
Rouges and Female Terminators  trying to sabotage Switchback's carefully
planned activities.

Switchback, the Eye of the Trail