[pct-l] Trout Lake Resupply and outfitter

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Sat Apr 14 15:24:45 CDT 2007

Trout Lake isn't on my itinerary either, as I planned a solo hike, and
being a gal, I want to avoid any hitches I can. But perhaps now, since
you have me intrigued, I just may include them in my route. I want to
avoid as many town stops as I possibly can, even if that means carrying
a few extra pounds for a few days. Thanks for the heads up!!!

Peace from the Cascades,
Ronnie Jo