[pct-l] tent suggestions

S Daru darudiva at xs4all.nl
Sat Apr 14 09:46:15 CDT 2007

Hi Amanda,

I am still very happy with my Tarptent Cloudburst. It fits two
comfortably. Last summer I took a tent, the Lightwave Ultra XT, but
it was definitely overkill. Even above the Polar Circle. This year we

Bivy's tend to be a bit too closed in for me. A tarp is almost as
heavy as a Tarptent, but much more difficult to set up, at least for me.

Saskia