[pct-l] Help the Troll!!!

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri Apr 13 13:25:57 CDT 2007

Just because we don't like what Jon has to say doesn't mean that he's a troll, and we should not resort to name calling.

Jon just has very different views.  We see a lot of that in the hiking community.  We live in a democracy, and a society that values free speech.

If you don't like what someone says, use the delete key, or set up your preferences to block their email address.

L-Rod