[pct-l] tent suggestions

Moynihan mary.moynihan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 07:54:00 CDT 2007

I'll second the exceptional quality of the Big Agnes SL. I originally wanted
one of those Henry Shires tarp tents, but realizing I was just about to
enter the Shenandoah on the AT, fed up with bugs and condensation with my
other tent I bought the Big Agnes at an outfitter. Still in perfect shape
and the weights no biggy. Compacts down nicely. When this one goes(not
expecting it to any time soon) I might go after the tarp tent for the
lighter weight.

Bugs suck. Screened in is the way to go.
~Spirit