[pct-l] Trail Clothing

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Apr 14 03:16:41 CDT 2007

_pct2005 at hotmail.com_ (mailto:pct2005 at hotmail.com)  writes:

I used  Sun Precautions clothing for about 500 miles and it was good, but
slower to  dry and heavier than the Railriders Ecomesh shirt and Weatherpants
that I  used.  Also, the Sun P. gear made me look like Richard  Simmons.
The SunPrecautions.com clothing is  used by Death Valley runners.  I figure
people who do that in the summer  must know something about the sun and heat.
I think the slightly heavier  SunPrecautions.com clothing might be a little
more flexible.  I like the  fact that SunPrecaution.com clothing is so good when
it turns cold.  It is  really weird how it is good in the heat and cold too.

I looked at the RailRiders clothing  and it looks very nice.  But I like to
look like I am an astronaut out  there on the trail with my silver solar
umbrella and white clothing.   Neat.  I wish I could have a super light white pack
too.

Switchback the Mirage