[pct-l] Hiker weather at town stops

arm chair armchairhiker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 22:14:27 CDT 2007

The sunday forcast for mt laguna -

*Sunday: *A 40 percent chance of snow showers,

 mainly before 11am. Some thunder is also possible. Partly cloudy, with a
high near 40. Windy, with a west wind between 25 and 30 mph, with gusts as
high as 45 mph.

*Sunday Night: *Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Windy, with a north wind
25 to 30 mph decreasing to between 15 and 20 mph. Winds could gust as high
as 40 mph.

-----------------

SNOW SHOWERS?!? (seems to happen often in April and sometimes May as the
following attests)

  "jeff.singewald at comcast.net"    to me, pct-l
 show details
 12/19/06      Arm Chair,

Thanks for the pictures of Mt. Laguna.  But, please note that in 2006, on
April 23rd, it was 26 degrees and we had several inches of snow on the PCT
at Mt. Laguna.  I would not make any assumptions about the weather in April.

Elevator

  "cmkudija at earthlink.net"    to pct-l
 show details
 12/20/06