[pct-l] Hiker weather at town stops

Stephanie Wilson taurodea at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 22:16:18 CDT 2007

Depends on where the most local observation point is for the service.

Here's Mt. Laguna through wunderground.com -
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=mount+laguna%2C+ca
Observed at:  	Cielo Vista Observatory, Harrison Park, Julian, California
Elevation: 	4980 ft / 1517 m

Here's a live map of personal weather station data coming through
Wunderground -
http://www.wunderground.com/stationmaps/gmap.asp?zip=91948&wmo=99999

Click the flag to get even more detailed data, then click the station
name in that to get even more...

This reading for Mt. Laguna is observed from Campo -
http://www.weatherforyou.com/cgi-bin/hw3/hw3.cgi?nc=forecast%2Cpands%2Ccountry&forecast=zandh&pands=91948&submit=Go

Steph

--
http://trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?trailname=4006