[pct-l] Water Info: Campo to Boulder Oaks

Marcia gottawalk at pacbell.net
Fri Apr 13 21:59:55 CDT 2007

Thanks for the update, Bill.

"I would consider the water in Cottonwood Creek in the entire valley suspect
due to nearby cattle grazing."

We were forced by lack of water to filter out of a NM cow tank of standing
while cows were waded in and fouling the water. Filtered water still has cow
essence but it never made us sick. Gaterade helps with the smell and taste
slightly. We carry cow-essence water in a green 7up 2-liter bottle so it is
the last to be used (cooking with it is ok) and replace the smelly bottle in
town.

Heh, I can hardly wait to hike!
GottaWalk

unsubscribe or change options: